Is Net Promoter® right for you, right now?
A decision-support seminar
Many companies use the Net Promoter System® to connect to their customers and drive profits. But for others, it’s not yet clear how NPS can benefi t their business.
“What is it? How does it work? Will it work for us?
How much will it cost? How much will it make?
Who else is doing it? Should we do it?
Now? When? Why? How? Are you sure?”
Be part of this seminar and next time someone asks you about Net Promoter®, you’ll be ready to give an informed and confident assessment of NPS and its place in your business.
Who should attend?
Senior loyalty or marketing managers who want to get clear, impartial advice about NPS, and enable their organisation to decide with confidence.
steps to decide if NPS is right for you
FUNCTIONAL OVERVIEW: HOW NPS WORKS
This session will enable you to clearly:
- Explain how NPS differs from satisfaction surveys
- Walk colleagues through NPS core methodology: The survey, The customers, The score
- Apply NPS to your organization: B2B, B2C, size, structure
- Assess the impact of NPS as a company-wide discipline
OPERATIONAL READINESS: WHEN NPS HAS MOST IMPACT
This session will enable you to confidently
- Assess the availability of key resources in your organization:People, Resources, Budget for launch, Timing
- Identify immediate barriers to implementation
- Align expectations about what NPS will deliver and when
FINANCIAL METRICS: HOW NPS ADDS VALUE
This session will enable you to easily:
- Prove the link between recommendations and sales
- Demonstrate how Promoters drive profitable growth
- View customer value by spend, tenure and profitability
- Develop segmentation based on profitability and score
INSPIRATION: WHAT NPS BEST PRACTICE LOOKS LIKE
This session will enable you to quickly:
- Understand why NPS delivers so well, so often
- Gain insight from major NPS implementations in Europe
- Compare B2B and B2C examples from all industry sectors
After NPSevaluate, decisions about NPS will become a whole lot clearer for you. Experience tells us however that implementing change is sometimes not that straightforward. You may have some sticky, practical issues to deal with before you can move ahead. We can help. Talk to us about tailored on the ground support for NPS implementation.
- What is Net Promoter Score (NPS)?
- What is Customer-Centricity?
- Can NPS make my business more profitable?
- Why should I be using NPS instead of my regular customer satisfaction research?
Learn more for our research products
Learn more for our consultancy products
Learn more for our innovation products
For information on dates and venues,
or to book your place at one of our
NPS training events, email