What after NPS Kickstart!?
Yes, you’ve launched your NPS-programme! What’s next?
You’re ready to take the next step, you want to tackle some issues and what you’re going to do now will determine the future of your programme.
If people will start cheering or run away from your programme depends on what you’ll do next, how you’ll do it and who you will involve.
The programme is too young to hire consultants who will analyse everything and transform it into change projects.
That’s why it’s crucial that the next steps have an impact and bring actual change that is noticeable for customers and employees.
Beyond NPS Kickstart
Beyond NPS Kickstart is a pragmatic approach of turning the results from your NPS-programme, the vision of your stakeholders and the drive that is within your own team into change projects that will do right to your NPS-programme and bring actual value to both your business as well as your employees and customers.
- CX & NPS Check - Together we look at what is coming out of your NPS-programme and how the organisation sees the Customer Experience (CX).
- Generate Insights - We formulate, together with your team, what steps need to be taken.
- Plan and align - We identify what will have the most impact and prioritize.
- Implement the improvements - We implement, together with your team, the changes and improvements – you are in the lead but we are following your steps.
What do we do?
What do you get out of it?
|CX & NPS Check
|Stakeholder Interview Analysis
|Book of Opportunities
|Plan and align
|Implementing the improvements
Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld.
- What is Net Promoter Score (NPS)?
- What is Customer-Centricity?
- Can NPS make my business more profitable?
- Why should I be using NPS instead of my regular customer satisfaction research?
Learn more for our research products
Learn more for our consultancy products
Learn more for our innovation products