Find your NPS® Benchmark
You need just 15 working days.
To receive recommendations for quick fixes, and ideas for long term growth.
Survey set up & report with 1500 respondents.
Do you want to have the answers, which your customers have given to these questions?
- Would you recommend?
- Why did you give this score?
- How can we improve?
- Did you actually recommend? OR Why did you decide against your alternative choice?
NPS® Competitive Benchmark
PHASE I: KICK OFF.
We will have an on-site working session with you to fully understand all requirements, define all survey parameters, and agree which deliverables are needed and how they should look (online / offline, on-site presentation, activation workshop with all stakeholders, etc.).
PHASE II: DATA COLLECTION.
We will then set up our online system to give the survey the right touch and feel. Using an online panel provided by our supplier (SSI), we will reach the necessary number of complete answers within a few days of survey launch.
PHASE III: ANALYSIS & REPORTING.
After data collection is complete, we will take several days to create a survey report with all major findings and analysis. Customer comments will be categorised into a number of comprehensive categories. We will then sprinkle the research findings with some first thoughts on improvements, recommendations for quick fixes, and ideas for long term growth.
OPTIONAL: ACTION PLANNING WORKSHOP
- Explain the method to people
- Spotlight opportunities for quick wins
- Re-establish customer objectives and vision
- Identify bottlenecks preventing customer-driven decisions
- Decide which next steps to take: short, mid and long-term.
Disclaimer 1: Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, and NPS are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld
Disclaimer 2: For the purposes of data collection, storage and processing Futurelab Research uses the Confirmit platform, which is fully compliant with the European Data Protection Act / Safe harbour provisions.
- What is Net Promoter Score (NPS)?
- What is Customer-Centricity?
- Can NPS make my business more profitable?
- Why should I be using NPS instead of my regular customer satisfaction research?
Learn more for our research products
Learn more for our consultancy products
Learn more for our innovation products