Futurelab values your privacy. In this statement we summarize the ways we collect and use individual identifying information of visitors to our website(s).
What information do we collect and for which purposes?
On the Futurelab website(s), personal details are collected from the forms on our website that you are required to fill in whenever you order a product or service, subscribe to a newsletter, request information, make use of a service offered by means of the web site or participate in survey or contest.
I. When you visit the Futurelab website to view information we automatically collect the following data:
- Type of domain name used to gain access to the Internet (f.e. .com, .org)
- The IP address attributed during the connection
- Date and time of access to the site
- Duration of site/page visit
- Browser used
- The operating system or platform installed on your personal computer or the access device used
- Search engine and meta tags used to track the Futurelab website on the web
- Type and nature of files or information that has been downloaded.
II. Any personal data you provide to us, including your e-mail address will be treated in the following way:
- Information you provide to us with the aim of obtaining information from us will be stored by us for purposes of carrying out your request for information;
- Information you provide to us as part of an application will be stored and processed by us for that purpose and will be treated with the utmost care.
- Information you provide to us in the frame of contract negotiations or an order can be used for the follow up of that contract or order;
- Information you provide to us can be used to inform you about other Futurelab products, services and promotional offers. If you do not wish to receive such information, please send an email to email@example.com. You have the right to access and, if necessary, correct your personal data. This can be done upon simple request at the same email address.
With whom do we share information?
We will not actively sell or make individual identifying information available to third parties.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees, associates and licensees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Links to other sites
In accordance with the Act of December 8, 1992, you are entitled to request Futurelab to provide you with additional information. You are also entitled to have access to the personal data processed relating to you and to have these data rectified in the event they would appear to be incomplete or inaccurate. Finally, you are entitled to object at any time and free of charge to the further processing of personal data in relation to you by sending us a request by regular mail or email to the address mentioned below.
If you have questions or suggestions, please can contact us at: